Chile Cheese Frittata
- 2 packages of Maruchan Beef Flavor Ramen
- 16 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 green onions, sliced
- None Sliced olives, to garnish
Cook Maruchan Ramen Beef Flavor Ramen in 4 cups boiling water for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat and drain the noodles. Reserve the seasoning packets.
In a greased 2-quart baking dish, layer the drained noodles. Sprinkle the reserved seasoning packets on top.
Layer corn, chilies, green onions, red pepper flakes, tomatoes and cheese over the noodles.
Beat eggs with milk. Pour over the top of the baking dish mixture, making sure it covers and coats the entire surface.
Bake the frittata at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until browned. Allow 10 minutes to cool before cutting.
Divide and Serve
Cut and plate the frittata with a green onion and olive garnish. Enjoy!