Chorizo Jalapeño Bowl
- 2 packages of Maruchan Pork Ramen
- 1 cup cooked chorizo bratwurst, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced jalapeño
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, lightly packed
Brown & Slice Chorizo
Brown chorizo on both sides over medium heat. Slice.
In a small pot, boil the Maruchan Pork Ramen noodles for 3 minutes. Turn off heat and add the seasoning, stirring well. Divide the ramen into 4 bowls.
Split the sliced chorizo bratwurst evenly on top of each serving.
Add bell peppers and jalapeño.
Garnish & Serve
Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.