Ramen Muffin Bites
- 3 packages of Maruchan Pork Flavor Ramen
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 tbsp garlic, grated
- None Roast pork, to garnish
- None Scallions, chopped, to garnish
- None Fish cakes, to garnish
- None Bean sprouts, to garnish
- None Bamboo shoots, to garnish
- None Ground pepper, to garnish
Soft boil 3 eggs in boiling water, then chill and peel. In a bag, combine soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar and garlic. Marinate the boiled eggs in the mixture overnight in the fridge.
Cook Maruchan Pork Flavor Ramen in 4 cups boiling water for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat. Add the contents of the seasoning packet and stir well for 1 minute until seasoning is fully dissolved, then strain the noodles.
Add noodles to a greased muffin pan and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Slice roasted pork into 1-inch squares and cook in a pan until golden on both sides.
Divide and Serve
Divide noodle muffins onto plates and top with the marinated egg, sliced pork, bamboo shoots, scallions, fish cakes, bean sprouts and ground pepper. Enjoy!