- 2 packages of Maruchan Chicken Flavor Ramen
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus, bias cut
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- None Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- None Parsley and basil, to garnish
Cook Maruchan Chicken Flavor Ramen in 4 cups of boiling water for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat. Add the contents of the seasoning packet and stir well for 1 minute until the seasoning is fully dissolved.
Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add olive oil, shallot, red pepper, asparagus and snap peas. Sauté until tender.
Add ¼ cup of ramen broth to the sauteed vegetables and bring to a simmer. Add cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and lemon zest. Add the noodles and toss to combine.
Divide and Serve
Divide the noodles into bowls and top with parmesan cheese and fresh basil and parsley. Enjoy!