Romano Ramen Salad
- 2 packages of Maruchan Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 green, yellow or red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1 cup mixed greens
- Shredded Romano cheese, for garnish
- 6 cups water
Crush 2 packages of Maruchan Ramen Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen. Cook in 6 cups boiling water for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat. Add the contents of the seasoning packet and stir well for 1 minute until seasoning is fully dissolved.
Drain and toss noodles with salad dressing, mushrooms, pepper, olives, and tomatoes.
Divide and Serve
Divide noodle salad over beds of mixed greens and garnish with shredded Romano. Enjoy!