Shrimp Scampi Ramen
- 3 packages of Maruchan Shrimp Flavor Ramen
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, to garnish
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- None Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped, to garnish
Cook Maruchan Shrimp Flavor Ramen in 6 cups boiling water for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the contents of 1 seasoning packet and stir well for 1 minute until seasoning is fully dissolved, then turn off the heat and drain the noodles, reserving the broth.
Heat butter and olive oil in a pan. Saute garlic for 30 seconds and then add shrimp, salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp turn pink.
Remove the shrimp from the pan and add ½ cup of reserved noodle broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Then, toss the noodles until fully coated.
Divide and Serve
Divide the noodles into bowls and top with shrimp, parsley and crushed red pepper flakes. Enjoy!