Smoked Brisket Sea Salt Bowl
- 2 bowls of Maruchan Fire Bowl Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen
- 8 oz smoked beef brisket, prepared, thick-sliced
- 1/4 cup chimichurri sauce, prepared
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shaved
- 4 tsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp jalapeños, sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled red onions
- None Sea salt to taste
Remove the lids of the Maruchan Fire Bowl Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen packages and both packets from each. Add packet #1 to each and fill water to the line indicated. Microwave uncovered on high for 3 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute before adding packet #2. Stir until fully combined.
Divide and Serve
Divide the seasoned noodles into bowls. Top with brisket, chimichurri, jalapeños, cabbage, pickled red onion, cilantro and sea salt. Enjoy!