Spicy Kimchi Pork Bowl
- 2 Maruchan Taste of Asia Hot & Spicy Kimchi Bowls
- 1 lemongrass stalk, cut into 2x 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz of pork loin, fully cooked, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
Make the Wild Mushroom Mix
Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
Open the lids of the Taste of Asia Hot & Spicy Kimchi Bowls halfway and remove the packets inside. Add packet #1 and add water to fill line. Add 1 piece of lemongrass to each Bowl before closing the lid and microwaving on high for 3 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute. Carefully open, add packet #2, stir and divide into 4 servings.
Top & Serve
Add sliced pork loin to each serving and top with the wild mushroom mix, green onions and bean sprouts. Serve and enjoy.