Sweet And Sour Chicken Ramen
- 2 packages of Maruchan Chicken Flavor Ramen
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 20 oz pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and cook without oil in a pan on high heat with ginger until browned. Add pineapple juice and water and let simmer.
Remove Maruchan Chicken Flavor Ramen from its package. Break noodles into pieces and add to the skillet. Add seasoning packets and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper, sweet and sour sauce, green onions, and pineapple chunks to skillet. Stir-fry until peppers are tender-crisp.
Divide and Serve
Divide into bowls and serve. Enjoy!