Sweet Heat Korean BBQ Bowl
- 2 packages Maruchan Korean BBQ Flavor Yakisoba
- 12 oz pulled pork, heated
- 1/2 cup apple, matchsticks
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, matchsticks
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- None Salt, to taste
- None Freshly squeezed lime
- None Pork rinds, crushed, to garnish
- None Green onions, sliced, to garnish
- None Gochujang, to garnish
Prepare Apple Slaw
Combine apple, cabbage, cilantro, ginger, honey, salt and a fresh squeeze of lime in a bowl, tossing until thoroughly mixed.
Open the lid of the Maruchan Korean BBQ Flavor Yakisoba package halfway and remove both packets. Add packet #1 and fill water to the line indicated. Microwave covered on high for 4 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute before adding packet #2. Stir until fully combined. Stir until fully combined and repeat for second package.
Divide, Garnish and Serve
Divide noodles into bowls. Top with pulled pork and apple slaw. Garnish with pork rinds, green onions and a drizzle of gochujang sauce. Enjoy!