Taco Ramen Bowls
- 1 package of Maruchan Chicken Flavor Ramen
- 15 oz canned tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup canned chicken, warmed
- 1/2 cup corn, warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- None Sour cream, to taste
- None Cilantro, to garnish
Cook Maruchan Chicken Flavor Ramen in 4 cups of boiling water and canned tomatoes for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn off the heat. Add taco seasoning mix and the contents of the seasoning packet and stir well for 1 minute until the seasoning is fully dissolved. Strain noodles.
Divide and Serve
Divide noodles into bowls and top with warm chicken, warm corn, cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!