Teriyaki Beef Noodle Salad
- 2 packages of Maruchan Teriyaki Beef Yakisoba
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
Make the Tomato Salad
Combine red onion, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice, black pepper, and cilantro in a bowl and mix well.
Open the lids of the Maruchan Spicy Chicken Yakisoba packages halfway and remove the packets inside. Fill water to line indicated by arrows, close lid, and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute. Carefully open, add packet, and stir.
Add Salad & Serve
Transfer the noodles, without broth, into four serving bowls. Top with the tomato salad and enjoy.