Veggie Tofu Ramen
- 8 oz firm tofu, baked and diced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp gochujang
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 packages of Maruchan Korean BBQ Flavor Yakisoba
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Open the lid of the Maruchan Korean BBQ Flavor Yakisoba package halfway and remove both packets. Add packet #1 and fill water to the line indicated. Microwave covered on high for 4 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute before adding packet #2. Stir until fully combined and repeat for the second package.
Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Sauté garlic for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook 3-4 minutes until lightly browned. Then add baked firm tofu cubes, red cabbage, gochujang and yakisoba noodles. Toss until fully combined then remove from heat.
Divide and Serve
Divide noodles into bowls and garnish with scallions. Enjoy!