Yuzu Kosho and Scallop Ramen
- 2 packages of Maruchan GOLD Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen
- 12 scallops
- None Salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tsp yuzu kosho
- 6 slices prosciutto, shaved
- 4 tbsp avocado, diced
- None Lime wedges, to garnish
- None Daikon radish, shredded, to garnish
- None Red jalapeño slices, to garnish
- None Green onion curls, to garnish
Season scallops with salt and black pepper and sear in oil until golden brown on each side.
Boil 4 cups of water in a medium pot and cook 2 packages of Maruchan GOLD Soy Sauce Flavor Ramen for 3 minutes. Allow noodles to soften slightly, and then gently spread them apart.
Prepare Soup Base
Place the contents of the soup base in each serving bowl, add noodle water and stir in yuzu kosho.
Divide and Serve
Divide ramen noodles in soup bowls and top each with 6 seared scallops, shaved prosciutto, daikon radish, red jalapeño slices, diced avocado, green onion curls and lime wedges. Enjoy!